Greetings Campers,

This weekend “Holy Water and Whiskey” will be playing again on Saturday evening August 15 at Wildlife West Nature Park (30 minutes east of the Big I on I-40) at the Chuck Wagon Dinner.    The nature park and the evening dinner make a fun Saturday destination, and it’s a great place to take out of town visitors to get a taste of our western culture and wildlife.   Remember that you need to call in your reservations for the dinner by 2:00 the day of the show.  Check out the website to get more information about this New Mexico treasure.

We will again be celebrating the release of our new CD.  Maggie hinted that she might bring some cake.  Bruce is so excited that he has bought another 5 in addition to the 6 that he bought last week, but we still have plenty left.

As we reflect back on our history together as musicians, we were pleased to find an old photo of ourselves when we were in the audience at the Woodstock Music Festival.  It’s always fun to look back on how we used to look, see how we have changed (or not).  Take a look for yourself and tell us what you think:   have we changed or do we still look pretty much the same?  I’m the one with the mustache.
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
V
Look at that smile - I don’t think that I’ve changed a bit.  Hope to see you on Saturday.

Take care,

Bruce, Maggie, Scott

HWW

Comments

Many thanks for sharing valuable details, I actually like your all article. I'll bookmark your website for upcoming updates.

12/08/2016 6:22am

Neurocyclin to the fact taking an excessive amount of nutrition b1 can reason adverse facet results or even critical fitness troubles. as with any substances there is this sort of component as too much of an excellent thing. moderation is always key.

11/07/2015 4:01am

But good girls don’t have to finish last, just ask Bella!

With the fast growth of technology that has been going on so far, people in the business world are also going back to school to do computer studies so as to be able to run their businesses. Orders and deliveries are being done online to make work easier. They are also doing advertisement of their goods via online. Therefore for anyone who has not done the studies this would be a challenge to her.

01/05/2016 5:24am

Congratulations on your new CD release. Thanks for sharing and good luck in your beginnings. Our services will be happy to proofread or edit your writings as soon as possible!

12/14/2016 3:30am

EF13 Muscle Supplement with a little paintings, it's far viable for you to use body building as an ordinary health software to gain a lovely, healthy, toned body to be pleased with. then revel in what you performed and the resentful looks of all the other girls!

03/17/2016 9:27am

we like it, this can be very cool thanks pertaining to information.

03/21/2016 9:17am

Trang bị POSM Cao cấp
Trang bị vật dụng gian hàng
Trang bị hệ KIT test nước
Trang bị Website bán hàng
Trang bị kiến thức ngành
Quà tặng kèm theo., …
Tổng trị giá:

03/31/2016 9:13am

Great ideas! Thanks so much! You rock! I actually such as this web-site, and i hope to find out new material on this internet site,

04/16/2016 11:35pm

This was a really great contest and hopefully I can attend the next one.

12/15/2016 7:05am

LeanFire XT be cautious enough that these packages are observed with the aid of huge group of people and not only via you by myself. that is crucial as in organization all can be connected and a great network constructed-up too. accordingly if in future if there may be.

05/08/2016 12:05am

Hi! the topic is very much in demand today and everyone wants to read about it. Thanks.

06/02/2016 5:18am

I like to bookmark it and i hope at a later date you will keep update us.

06/23/2016 11:39am

Hey, It is rather excellent and useful website definitely.

12/16/2016 7:23am

EF13 Muscle Supplement that has been labored to near perfection it can be first-rate motivation to preserve on along with your exercising regimen. consider it or now not there are numerous many places in which you can locate woman body constructing motion pictures.

07/24/2016 12:09pm

How long are you on stage?

07/29/2016 12:45am

Nice article, thanks for the information. It's very complete information. I will bookmark for next reference.

08/26/2016 10:25am

Its a meaningful sentence "Holy water and Whiskey". We should choose always holy things like water which is God gifted thing for and having effective characteristics. The use of whiskey is totally disadvantage for us.

09/03/2016 6:15am

Really i appreciate the effort you made to share the knowledge. This is really a great stuff for sharing. Keep it up . Thanks for sharing

09/15/2016 4:35am

I think we can do better that Woodstock!

10/04/2016 4:58am

Congratulations on your CD release! :-)

10/10/2016 2:01am

Impressive blog you have shared,i love this post,i grab lot of beautiful points from that blog,thanks for sharing.

10/15/2016 12:57am

The site is really very nice. My friend suggest me this and I really enjoy to read it,

10/17/2016 11:40am

Single malt whisky is malt whisky from a solitary refinery, that is, whisky refined from matured pound made only with malted grain (typically grain), as recognized from unmalted grain.

Single malts are commonly connected with single malt Scotch, however they are additionally delivered in different other countries.[1] Under Scotch Whisky Regulations, a "Solitary Malt Scotch Whisky" must be made solely from malted grain (despite the fact that the option of E150A caramel shading is permitted), must be refined utilizing pot stills at a solitary refinery, and must be matured for no less than three years in oak barrels of a limit not surpassing 700 liters (150 royal gallons; 180 US gallons).

10/31/2016 9:47pm

I am not sure where you're getting your info, but great topic. I needs to spend some time learning more or understanding more. Thanks for magnificent information I was looking for this info for my mission.

11/01/2016 3:25am

As terror elevations about the structure, the anxiety of who's following moreover who the assassin might be, stays to age.

12/28/2016 10:02pm

Pues la verdad, tampoco hay que agacharse mucho, ¿no? para darle la vuelta a la carne de vez en cuando y ya está... Es que nosotros las veces que habíamos hecho barbacoas era en el fuego a tierra, así que también nos teníamos que agachar.

01/01/2017 2:50am

it's miles a life that might become targeted round a extremely good mystery of ways the musical expertise could blossom right into a identified and celebrated gift; a existence that might modify the musical panorama and the religious worship realm in a brief 24 days, and a existence that could grow to be so influential that it might dictate musical compositions for decades afterwards. check out this website www.clavis.nl to know about piano music.

Thank you so much admin is already providing interesting information to us

01/18/2017 11:13pm

Thanks for this <3

thank u so much admin and sorry permission share in here :)

02/03/2017 12:50am

there is a proper manner for wine tasting. some humans make it too complex and others completely omit the essential points for genuine amusement. here are the fundamentals for tasting wine-recollect these the ABC's of right wine tasting. click here delogie.nl to know about variety of wines,

02/09/2017 2:39am

02/10/2017 10:47am

Are you one of the the many desperate kids who are bored sitting at school and listening to the teacher while all the flash games are unable to be played on the computers? Then try for unblocked game junction and play unlimited game.